Thursday 24 July 2014

What I've Been Up To // Two Weeks in Wales

Anglesey, to be exact. This month I went on what is probably going to be my last family holiday, which is a little sad! My mum, dad, sister and I headed to Anglesey in Wales for two weeks of relaxation, so here is a photo diary of sorts to document our time!

Around our house for the holiday (that's Snowdonia in the distance!)...



The longest place name in the UK...

South Stacks lighthouse...



Out for a walk...

Chester Zoo...




Crabbing in Baumaris...

Climbing Mount Snowdon! I'm actually writing up a separate post for this as I have so many beautiful photographs, but here is one from the top!

A day in Chester...


Zip wiring over a quarry at 100mph, with dinner later for my mum's birthday...



And our final day, spent again in Baumaris...


The holiday was accompanied by gorgeous weather, a shock for a UK holiday! To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to it too much before we went, but the sunshine made all the difference, and I enjoyed getting to chill and not worry about my blog for two weeks (thank heavens for scheduled posts and tweets!). I hope you liked all of the photos - I got very snap happy as per usual!
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig